Family strength


Apparently we do group yoga. Haha. Excuse my very fancy workout room, which also houses all my wreaths and Tim's tools, but it is a perfect room for me.

I have tried to instill healthy eating and consistent exercise patterns in my kids without so much focus on their bodies. I taught them to look at serving sizes so they don't take too many snakes. I remind them to be "mindful" as they grab treats. They know they only get one (and sometimes two) treat after school, so they must choose carefully. I took away juice boxes in October because the air was getting cooler and they were playing outside less after school, so cutting sugar from their diet where possible seemed necessary. I didn't cut it without an explanation. I feel it is important to teach kids about food. My kids understand that food is fuel, and I hope they are choosing the best fuel. But I also teach them it's okay to indulge because I indulge.

I really believe that kids want to learn as much as they can; we just have to be willing to teach them and help them make good choices--they need coaching from time to time. So here I am coaching yoga (well, trying), and it was a really fun morning.

3 comments :

  1. This testimony of Lord Krish Spiritual help for me is going to be declared all over the internet to publish his name to people and allow others who have relationship problems to be helped by him. Trust is the key to a successful spell. My name is Richard Becker and I am from Bucharest, Romania. I started writing this testimony on Wed 29th of July, 2020 and I purposefully put the date here so that I remember that it is just within 2 days of contacting Lord Krish Spiritual that my long lost relationship with my ex wife was finally over. I reconnected with my ex wife on the 28th of July after contacting Lord Krish on the 26th of July through his email lordkrishshrine@gmail.com and within 2 days, my ex wife came back to me after separating from her for over 8 years. It was a miracle because I never believed it would be possible. I am still surprised that as I am writing this testimony, she is still sleeping in our matrimonial bed. I am indeed happy sir. Thank you for helping me and I pray other wonderful people give wonderful testimonies too about you. Get in touch with Lord Krish Spiritual to save your relationship. Whatsapp message +2349060153379 and Email: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has been mentally ill and lost my lover ever since I had cognitive thought some 28 years ago I have met some very bad psychologists, and thankfully now a very brilliant one who has been responsible for saving my life with his Great power and psychiatrist., I am new to your channel but can easily tell you the latter kind of counsellor. Dr Okiti is compassionate and extremely knowledgeable and I'm quite sure your clients feel very grateful to you and that many have been saved by you. You can email Dr Okiti for help Okitilovespelltemple@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not happy until i met Dr.Ogudugu through these details +2348063739701 or greatogudugu@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley