Writing letters to Santa








I didn't want to forget posting about the girls writing to Santa. Mya is such an avid writer that she really loved writing Santa. She told me she didn't want to ask him for anything before asking how his life and reindeer were. I was impressed with her thoughtfulness. Genevieve is really starting to write words now, with my help of course. Watching her write "Happy Christmas" just made me smile. Mya was being so ornery with her and kept telling her it wasn't appropriate to write "happy," and she insisted she write "merry" instead, but V stuck to her choice and chose to keep happy, which is very much her personality. Here are their letters for 2015.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley