disaster

She's cute, huh? Real cute except for she had a demon inside that really cute body today, and it decided to come out about 40 minutes into her first day at preschool. I was mortified. She just kicked and screamed and would not be reasoned with. Tim asked me what started it off and I couldn't even remember. I doubt there was even a reason. She is just a complete nut sometimes. I felt so bad because she was so excited to go to preschool. She even slept with her dress and her backpack on last night. Sad, huh? Hopefully next week will be better. Otherwise it will be our last week.

1 comment :

  1. I've been thinking of you and wondering how this week went. Better we hope!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley