close quarters


We have completely adjusted to living in a much smaller house than we were used to except for in one area: sleeping. We sleep in close quarters which makes it difficult for me and Tim to get any sleep at night. While she may be adorable, V is very stubborn when it comes to sleeping. She wakes up in the middle of the night (normally close to 2am) and cries for nearly two hours before falling back asleep. I get exhausted listening to her and can't understand how she doesn't wear herself out. Tim sleeps with ear plugs. I am too paranoid to sleep with them because I feel I must be able to hear all the sounds around the house. I will never buy a house where I have to sleep directly next to my children. I require sleep.

1 comment :

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley