arizona

The day after we arrived home from Michigan, I threw all the cold clothes out of the suitcases and into a large pile in my bedroom and repacked for a warmer visit in Arizona. We spent spring break with my family, and we had a great time. Again, this was about a month ago but at this point...who cares??

Here are a few pictures from our day at the zoo. The kids love the Phoenix Zoo. When it's not a billion degrees out, I really think it is the most kid-friendly zoo available.






 V found her calling in life. You can only imagine what it took to get her out of the goat area.


 Elle wouldn't get close to the goats, but she waved at every single one. 



And for good measure...I thought I'd throw a couple of pictures of Mya in her fit of rage because you know...I need something to hold over her head. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley