Halloween 2018


While it takes so much work to do theme Halloween costumes, it's so worth it. I mean look at those cute Sanderson sisters. Mya really killed Winnie's face. And Birdie was a sweet little Binx and Timmy was the cutest zombie. He walked around with his arms stretched out mumbling, "Oooouuuuu."

The weather held out for us, and the girls didn't have to wear coats over their costumes. They collected enough candy to last us until summer, although I keep finding wrappers under the couch so I know someone is sneaking it. I don't love the buying candy part of Halloween because why is it so expensive?!! But I do love passing candy out to the neighbor kids.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley