A Christmas post before it's too late and obnoxious to post about












Christmas was so much fun this year. I have this goal each year to buy fewer presents, but each year I buy the same amount, but in my opinion, it's worth it because it is the most magical morning of every year. We taped wrapping paper on the entrance to the room with the Christmas tree and had the kids wait to rip through it. They were losing their minds by the time we had the cameras ready. They immediately rushed through the paper and found their stockings. I love that the stockings come first. A few of the kids didn't even notice their gift from Santa because they were so interested in the things in the stockings; it reminded me of my childhood. My mom always added such thoughtful gifts to our stockings. The kids didn't get everything they wanted, but they were thrilled with what they received, which made Tim and me happy. I love the magic of December and am so sad it's over.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley