Easter

 We spent a quiet, peaceful Easter at home. The kids animatedly sang "Gethsemane" with other kids in the primary at church, which was probably the highlight of my day, and we spent the morning with home church and actual church focusing on Christ.

Holy Week took new shape for me this year. As I have been studying the New Testament personally and as a teacher, I have found myself acutely aware of Jesus Christ as a mortal being. Understanding who he was as a man, and not only as a god, has really helped me draw closer to him because I don't feel like he some abstract being. Considering all I have learned thus far in my faith journey, I felt especially close to Him this Easter. And the closer I feel to Him, the closer I draw to my own creations. I am grateful for each one and the life they continue to map out for me.







No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley