El Caminito y La Boca













There shouldn't be any question why Tim chose Boca over River soccer--it may be the colors, but I can't say for certain. We walked several miles through downtown and several different neighborhoods to get to La Boca and El Caminito. Boca is one of the poorer neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, but it is home to the rowdiest and most enthusiastic soccer club. Many buildings in the neighborhood are painted blue and yellow. Soccer is the number 1 religion in Argentina, and it is evident on every corner in La Boca. 

El Caminito is one of the top 10 places photographed in the world. It is made up of several side streets that meet together in a pointed corner. All the apartments are painted bright colors, and now the neighborhood is home to artists and local store owners. It is a quaint neighborhood and backs up to La Boca. 

I had been to these neighborhoods as a missionary, but Tim never had the chance to go. The thing about being a missionary is that you can only do what your companion wants to do. Tim always had companions that had already visited these neighborhoods, so we both knew we wanted to visit the area when we came back to Argentina. It was so fun to discover it together. 

1 comment :

  1. This testimony of Lord Krish Spiritual help for me is going to be declared all over the internet to publish his name to people and allow others who have relationship problems to be helped by him. Trust is the key to a successful spell. My name is Richard Becker and I am from Bucharest, Romania. I started writing this testimony on Wed 29th of July, 2020 and I purposefully put the date here so that I remember that it is just within 2 days of contacting Lord Krish Spiritual that my long lost relationship with my ex wife was finally over. I reconnected with my ex wife on the 28th of July after contacting Lord Krish on the 26th of July through his email lordkrishshrine@gmail.com and within 2 days, my ex wife came back to me after separating from her for over 8 years. It was a miracle because I never believed it would be possible. I am still surprised that as I am writing this testimony, she is still sleeping in our matrimonial bed. I am indeed happy sir. Thank you for helping me and I pray other wonderful people give wonderful testimonies too about you. Get in touch with Lord Krish Spiritual to save your relationship. Whatsapp message +2349060153379 and Email: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley