Day 2 and 3

Our crazy doctor--Doctor Gammette--he woke her up when he held her upside down. Unfortunately, it took forever to calm her down. Oh well. 

We just like her sweet little face in this picture. 

The bouncer...aka...the lifesaver. Last night was our first night home, and it was rough. She cried a lot and didn't want to be in the crib. However, she does like the bouncer. So you can guess where she is sleeping tonight. 

She loves to sleep on daddy. 

Cathy came in town to help us. The fact that she is here is one great help because she has been so helpful during my entire pregnancy and is still teaching me after labor. 

Tim took this picture of her stretching. She has Tim's face but my body. She is one skinny little thing. We love all her little wrinkles. 

My wonderful husband. I can't say how much I love him. He calms me when no one else can during this adjustment phase. He loves being a dad and is so good at it. 

4 comments :

  1. Josh loved to sleep in his bouncer too. I think we let him sleep in there for the first few months. It was sure a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Guys!! She is so beautiful!

    I'm so happy for you two.

    You look so happy as a dad Tim. Always knew you would be a great one.

    Mya will be a great baseball player I'm sure.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is one beautiful baby!!! she does look like tim! those eyes. i am so happy to you. it is definitely an adjustment. you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i was just trying to remember who i said i was going to try and find on here...it was y'all! cute pics. she's sooo adorable. visit us at christiejames.blogspot.com see y'all at the next game!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley