Not a shy eater...

Peek-a-boo...I see you.

I like this picture because it shows off Mya's tummy. It is so funny because she is skinny everywhere but her tummy. We took her to the doctor's office yesterday and she weighed in at 9lbs 2oz. She is not shy about eating. We think she is so cute!

I was glad I caught this picture. Tim was trying to calm Mya. He always kisses her forehead, and I think it is so sweet.
The doctor suggested that when Mya gets fussy that we put her in a warm bath. We did that yesterday and she just loved it. Perhaps she will be a swimmer some day.

She was still trying to figure out what was going on. She is used to shallow baths.

She likes the white noise of the bathroom fan so I just sit her outside on her bouncer while I shower and she will sleep for an hour or so. It lets me get so much done.

I like this picture. We were just about to go to Salt Lake City. I had to work up at the Church Archives and Mya tagged along. It was such a cold day. It rained the whole time I was driving. I don't like driving in rain and it scared me more having Mya in the car.


1 comment :

  1. She is so cute!! My little boy was a chunk but all over and I loved it. Chubby babies are so much cuter. We still put a fan in my sons room to help him sleep, and then we heard on the news that it prevents SIDS by like 75% or more. I check your blog all the time but hardly ever comment, I don't know if I gave you my address, m-s-martinez.blogspot.com. I have loved seeing pictures of Mya, she is such a pretty baby.

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley