Our cute little stinker

We took Mya to her first BYU game. They played San Diego State and let's just say it wasn't much of a game. I was a little nervous that the noise would bother her, but she just slept the entire time. The cannon bothered her a little but she just fell back asleep.

She slept on Tim most of the game because he was sporting the Baby Bjorn.

See...out like a light.

She got to meet Trenton for the first time. Trenton is my best friend from my mission. He came in town to see her.
Look at those eyes. Wow. Watch out. Don't you love the bow?

Anna lulled her to sleep with the pacifier.

A familiar face. She looks like this all throughout the day. I still love the face even though I am sad she doesn't keep more food in her tummy.

I thought she looked so cute today. I took tons of pictures.

Isn't she beautiful?

Mya had been struggling to keep food down the past two weeks. It would go down and come back up within 20 minutes. She would leave us guessing how much would come up and when so we were always ready with a burp cloth although...she usually spits up in such a way to miss the burp rag but hit the couch, the floor, the swing, the table, the bed, or Tim and me. She is such a stinker. Just so you know...she is getting better at keeping food down. I don't feed her as long and it seems to be helping a little.

3 comments :

  1. thanks for the compliments. i'm not sure if i'll post the gas station pictures - maryirene was a little worried about posting them publicly after the police incident. i still need to develop them but maybe i could email you a copy once i have them developed and scanned.

    by the way, your baby is super cute! way to go!

    thanks for checking out my blog.

    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. did we leave some tupperware at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is definitely so cute! I cant wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley