Tim's third love...football.

In preparation for Thanksgiving, our ward had a turkey bowl a week ago. Although I was unable to go because of work, these pictures tell me that Tim was the MVP. The other guys in the ward will probably disagree with me but as the wife...I get to choose the MVP. Tim and I love the people in our ward. Every time there is an activity, we always have a good time. Here are just a few pictures Misti sent us of Tim's stellar playing time.

One good quarterback...is he better than Threet and Sheridan? Probably.

His team

The tackle...okay...he just grabbed his flags.

Punting

Tim looking where he should throw.

My guess is that someone was coming near him. I love this one.

Pass interference?

Here he goes

Perfect pass

Tim and Paul

1 comment :

  1. Don't you just love Thanksgiving and football? I am so looking forward to our family turkey bowl this weekend. It is always so much fun. I also hope you have fun with your fam in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley