Possible future match...

Mya is much more alert these days. She hardly slept at all today. Look at those bright blue eyes. We think she is going to be a Tiger fan in the future.

Yo...what's up?

Mya and I met Gavin for the first time today. Lori had Gavin three weeks ago and he and Mya are now about the same size. They warmed up to each other after a few minutes and a few pictures. Alyssa asked, "Do you think they will get married?" Even at four years old she is trying to play match maker.
Even if they don't get married, they will be great friends because Lori and I are good friends.

Gavin was a little shy in the beginning. Who wouldn't be sitting next to this pretty girl?

Bam...I caught the look. I love this look.

Every morning she stretches for a half an hour before getting up.

We are pretty sure the store gave us the wrong size of underpants for her dress. They are gigantic. We laughed when we put her in them.

I got a hair cut the other day. It is shorter and I love it. Here I am sitting with Mya after church.

Oops...I chose a blury shot of her fancy dress. Oh well.

Mya smiles a lot now. We love it. Tim caught a good one on camera.

This is classic Mya. She always wonders what we are doing.

This is how much she loves tummy time. Okay...she hates it.

1 comment :

  1. Hello! Found your blog by snoopin around :)! Mya...could she really be cuter? I think NOT! Love the one in the hat...she totally looks just like Tim (that is a compliment..ha ha)!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley