Bean Museum

Tim had a project to do for Biology at the Bean Museum last night, and we thought it would be fun to take Mya because the museum is full of stuffed animals. Anyone who knows Mya knows she loves animals. However, she doesn't like them when they get too close and lick her face. Okay, the only animals she ever really seen up to this point are dogs and cats. So we took her and I think the pictures are self-explanatory. She LOVED it! I was lucky enough to catch this picture just as we entered the museum. I can't remember what display this was, but I think it was a tiger. It was such a fun, free Friday night activity.
They had all these cool things for kids. She was feeling the animal skin here.
Probably my favorite animal in the place. Wow. Look at those teeth.
Stealing a kiss as we watch a little movie.
Daddy holding a frightened Mya as they approached the Tiger in the glass.
I just love her faces in the last few.

I love when she stands on her tippy toes. So cute.

2 comments :

  1. Priceless! She looks so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I know I have said this before but Mya really has one of the best facial expressions I have seen for a one-year-old. She is lucky you guys can take such great pics.

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley