an award

I can't remember the last time I actually received an award. I bet it was that last track meet I competed in my sophomore year. Does receiving an A on a paper count as an award? I probably put more sweat and tears into my twenty page papers than I did in all my ice skating programs as a teenager. Do you know how hard it is to fill twenty pages? It's nearly impossible unless you are writing about a spectacular topic, which never happens in college.

Well, a fellow blogger and recent cyber friend granted me the Liebster Award. Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers (which I obviously fall under). Thank you Char. I enjoy perusing your blog and keeping up with all the fun things you do. 




The rules are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Five Liebster Blog Picks are...
3.  The Zufelts 

2 comments :

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley