camping in the winter

 
 Who says you can't camp in the winter?

My little peanut has never actually been camping. The closest she has ever gotten to the great outdoors is when Tim and I set up the tent in our backyard over two years ago. Doubt she remembers that. However, she is obsessed with tents and camping.

She's been begging to go camping and since the temperatures are near freezing at night, we decided to set the tent up inside in our living room. She is enamored with the thing. She eats every meal she can inside it and asks me to play in her "castle tent" all day long. Who needs personal style when you have a tent in your house?


5 comments :

  1. so fun! tanner does this by himself from time to time. he just has to feel like he's camping....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Funny how kids always want to eat in their special spots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's too cute. I wish my mum would have let me do that when I was a kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We camped in our family room once. It was a little crazy because we have a massive two room tent, but it was fun regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your girls are adorable! Such lovely little blessings

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley