romantic


I am a helpless romantic...just ask Tim. I daydream of flowers and snuggles and tender kisses and dancing in the moonlight all the time. Luckily, I married a man who agrees without force to my silly wishes. I am lucky in every way.

I saw The Vow last night. After reading the reviews, I was torn if I should spend the $9 and see it in the theater. I don't really see movies in the theater all that often, probably two a year. But I needed some time and decided to get lost in the pitch black extra-large theater. I liked the movie. Was it sad? Yes, I cried. But I think I cried mostly because I thought about my relationship with Tim and wondered what he would do if a similar situation happened to us. But did it end well? It did. The ending left me pondering until the wee hours of the night.

Have you seen it? Did you like it? Hate it? Do tell.

4 comments :

  1. i still need to see it. but i'm like you, the last two movies we saw in theater were the last two harry potters... so that's one a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw it, loved it! and i cried too! because i just imagine what if this happened to me. how would i react, if i literally did not know the person claiming to be my husband. it really really really made me think.

    oh gosh i can't even continue. it just brings tears to my eyes and a pit in my stomach to try and imagine what if and oh my goodness gives me chills, sad chills! ya know? even if things came back, we have so many silly inside jokes and would things ever be the same silliness? eek, again-chills.

    www.jeffandelizajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still waiting too see it! I am expecting it too be good, so i hope it will be!
    Amy xo
    amyandthecity3.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been debating on seeing this movie too. It just seems so sad! I might just wait until it comes out on DVD. haha I love that you're a helpless romantic!

    http://allisoncelestia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley