one

my little mama is not really little anymore. i adore every inch of her, including each one of the rolls on her legs. i love how excited she gets to see me and tim. i also love that she bangs on the window as she watches tim drive away each morning. i crave her blown kisses. i adore her chubby belly and the way she pats it when i ask her where her belly is located. i love that she discovered her belly button tonight in the bathtub. i tickle her just to hear her silly giggle. i hope she cries at least once a day just so i can see her sweet pout. i laugh every time she pulls my pants down just to get me to pick her up. i enjoy watching her discover food--it's always an adventure. i love everything about my girl...well, i'd love it if she was a better napper...but i love everything else. happy birthday little ya-ya. 

one day

one month

two months

three months

four months

five months

six months

seven months

eight months
i think this is when we started feeding her straight hot dogs and hamburgers.

nine months

ten months

eleven months

twelve months

6 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is adorable but I have such major baby fever right now that I love love love the first one!!! Happy birthday sweetie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Genevieve!! We love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. I do not feel good about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you believe how fast tiny becomes little becomes big? i can not even stand it. it depresses me. she is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable!!

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley