happening a lot these days


This girl refuses to sit. She rears her body back, flips over to her belly, finds the nearest edge to hold on to and propels herself up on those two chubby little feet. I love watching her stand. Her body reminds me so much of my Mya when she began walking at this age. Can you believe Mya walked just after her 9 month birthday?! She was just a little midget baby sneaking past all the old people at church. She loved it. 

Elle isn't close to walking. She doesn't have the balance yet, but boy she can cling to the edge of any object with catlike reflexes. I love this little girl. And I love that her sisters love her just as much!

1 comment :

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley