solutions

It's been a few days since my last very depressing post. I'm sorry about that, but I needed to get the feelings out of my chest, and I know no better place but this place because well, it's my place. I can be me here.

We have no real solutions yet. Tim's company is bending and neither are we so we are in an interesting spot. We've never been here before. Tim and I are slowly coming up with ideas to help mend the situation, but this next year is going to be difficult. It is going to try us in ways we were not expecting.

After a lot of thinking and soul searching, I've decided life just sucks sometimes. It just does. But when it's done sucking, we will come out ahead and we will look back at this period of time and just think, "Hey...we made it. We did that. Now we can do anything."

I did a forced smile for the first time. Tim loves my forced smile. It is his favorite one. Today I smiled for real. I laughed too. We ate dinner with our dear friends and I looked at them and thought life is good to us still. It has given us wonderful friends all over the country. You all know who you are.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley