mobility


My belle started taking steps about a month ago. She'd take two steps here, four steps there, but she always reverted back to crawling after a couple of attempts because she could get places faster. A few short weeks later and she's a full-fledged walker. She raises those chubby knees high to the sky and wide steps everywhere she goes. I don't remember laughing this much with the other girls, but her walk is just to die for. It is so determined and new. 

I had hoped that the gift of mobility would be a gift for her and for me, but she is still attached to me in every way. She follows me around the house with her nose in my knee pits. She often nibbles on the back of my legs, which isn't the best feeling, but it makes me laugh all the time. 

Oh Elle Belle. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley