the coast










A few weeks ago, our cousins were here from Miami. They finished their two-week vacation by stopping by LA for the Rose Bowl and making a quick jaunt to San Diego. We loved having them. As much as I profess and maintain my position that I like living away from family because it forces us (our little family unit) to stay strong together, I always love being with family. As I grow older, I find myself wishing I could have both our families a bit closer.

We took the opportunity to explore new territory while they were here. We went to Cabrillo National Park and enjoyed the trails to the tide pools. We didn't make it to the lighthouse because the kids had just about had it, but we did see a gorgeous, albeit smoggy, view of San Diego. Oh San Diego, you are beautiful. You take my breath away.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley