Water balloons in January






A few weeks ago the girls were driving me crazy after lunch so I decided to introduce the girls to water balloons. I curse the man who invented water balloons. No woman with a maternal sense would invent them. 

I spent too much time filling the dang balloons and ended up with more water on me than in the balloons, but the girls loved it. They chased each other for nearly a half hour throwing balloons at each other and at me. It took them ten minutes to finish off the final four.

There are moments when I can't remember what winter is like because it is so warm here. I haven't suffered from the January blues that I generally do because it always feels like summer. Sometimes, I can understand why people ask me why I'd ever want to go back to the midwest. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley