Utah by iPhone











Like I said in an earlier post, Utah nearly killed us. We are pretty good travelers; I mean...c'mon we are always going somewhere so we have all the little details nailed down pretty well, but I guess not every vacation can be a cakewalk. Genevieve got sick about 4 hours into the drive to Utah and remained under the weather for several days. We think she had an allergic reaction to blueberries. Everything that could go wrong in St. George (our first stop) did go wrong. I left that city with no pride and no desire to ever return. Ever. The rest of the trip had its share of bumps and bruises, but it definitely improved by the end of the week. Tim and I decided that if we had to have a few hard days, we were glad they happened at the beginning of the week.

As always, Utah does not disappoint in the food department. We hit a lot of our favorite places. You must know that both Tim and I agree that Utah has the best burger and fry joints in the country, especially if you love thick steak fries, which we do. It also is home to J Dawgs, Provo Bakery, Nicoitalia, Citrus Grill, Molca Salsa, Yannis and Crown Burger. Please visit these places for me. And if you're wondering what you can get me for future birthday/Christmas gifts and you happen to live in Utah, just know all you have to do is visit your local grocery store and pick up an extra loaf of Grandma Sycamore's white bread. It's my favorite. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley