love

I love my husband. He sat next to me tonight holding my left hand as I worked on my computer with my right one, and as we held hands, I felt his love radiate through my palm, up my arm, and into my heart. He is so patient and gentle with me. I could never have imagined earning the love a man like him, but oh I am the luckiest. He is not perfect. He doesn't always do the dishes or wash the messy counters, but he always hugs me when I push others away. He always listens to my doubts. He always tells me I'm beautiful even when I can't see it myself. He always puts me first.

I have decided if I could be like anyone in the world, I'd be like him.

I really love him tonight. And I thought he should know it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley