Arizona















For the second year in a row, I've made the 17 hour drive (with the help of my parents) to Arizona so the kids can spend time with their grandparents, cousins and great grandparents. I did not anticipate how hard it would be to travel with a 5 week old; I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I assumed he would just sleep the whole time, but I was wrong. He mostly screamed. My babies have a really tough time from week 3 to about 4 months as their bodies just can't seem to figure out how to process milk. However, aside from Timmy's surprisingly rough adventure, the girls loved every minute of Arizona. They got to stay up late and make yummy treats with grandma, swim in the pool with grandpa, play soccer with their cousins, attend a Diamondback game, give Aunt Amanda a makeover, and have a dance party with Hayden. So while the trip was difficult for me, it was definitely worth it to see their smiling faces.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley