9 years


I have been married for 9 years today. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday; it was, perhaps, the happiest day of my life, only to be followed by the births of each of my children.

Marrying Tim was the best decision I had ever made in my 24 years; working hard to create a happy marriage and friendship over the past 9 years is the best decision I make every single day. I could not be happier in the life we've built together, and although it is far from a perfect life, it is a good one. It has the necessary ups and downs that break us down and build us up together, and I guess that's one of the biggest thing I've learned from Tim--everything that breaks down can be created again with a lot of love, work and forgiveness. He is the most kind and motivating partner in this crazy journey, and I love him very much.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley