Covid

I'm just finishing day 6 with Covid. It really is a relentless beast. People keep asking me about my symptoms, and I suppose they are different for everyone. I have not had trouble breathing or coughing or sore throat. I honestly thought I was getting a sinus infection, but then the fevers came and never went away. It felt like the fevers and body aches located the weakest areas of my body and took hold of them. At one point I texted a few of the friends I knew still prayed and begged them to pray for me. I went 5 hours one day without a break in the fever; I just stayed in my bed and cried. It hurt really bad, and I have a fairy high pain tolerance. 

I understand why people have died from this, especially if their lungs aren't strong. It weakens your body, ,and then your mind. 

And it just lingers until it doesn't. I haven't had a fever all day. I still have crazy pressure over my eyes so I'm always rubbing my forehead and pushing on it to find any release. I started having nausea yesterday, so even though I can't taste or smell food, eating it makes me nauseated. I told Tim it's reminding me of the early days of pregnancy. 

So I guess we'll see what the next few days bring. I am so tired and wish I could say I've been reading a lot, but I haven't. For three days I couldn't do anything but rotate in bed, and then when I started feeling better Tim started feeling worse. 

The one thing I keep telling myself daily is to be so grateful for this body that is able to fight something that has truly changed the world. The human body is a marvel. I am grateful for mine and am reminded to be ever vigilant as a steward over it. 

1 comment :

  1. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Fish meal Online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy indonesian cloves online, domino pourable brown sugar, best canned kidney beans, domino sugar, granulated, 4lb canister, best canned red beans, Buy Dry Fruits Online, Buy Oils Online, Buy Grains Online, Buy Sugars Online, Buy Spices Online, Buy Fibres Online, Buy Eggs Online, Buy Cashews Online, Buy Cow / Ox Gallstones Online, Buy White Rice Online, Buy Green Cardamon Online, Buy Soyabean Meal Online, Buy Fish meal Online, Buy NPK Fertillizer Online, Buy Dab Fertillizer Online, Buy Urea Fertillizer Online, Buy Mug Beans Online, Buy White Maize Online, Buy Raw Red Skin Peanuts Online, Buy Red Kidney Beans Online, Buy Cloves Online, Buy Sisal fibers Online, Buy Sesame Seeds Online, Buy Canola oil Online, Buy Sunflower oil Online, Buy Soybean oil Online, Buy Organic Brown Rice Online, Buy Black Pepper Online, Buy Almonds Online, Buy Walnuts, 16 Ounce Online, Buy Sugar Oline, Buy Brown Sugar Easy Pourable Light Brown 10 Oz (3 Pack) Online, Buy Parrot Eggs Online with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    Contact Us
    Contact Number : +255 0689 641 577
    Whastapp Number : +255 0689 641 577
    Email ID : info@stackgeneralcompanies.com

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley