These are the things I think.

Just a few things that I don't want to forget:
I haven't driven a car in 5 days. 5!
I wore jeans today. I made a goal last week to wear normal clothes at least twice a week.
The kids were so bored today they decided to dress up as the opposite gender.
The dogs have a love/hate relationship with quarantine.
It snowed today.
It was 65 degrees last week.
Some days I hide under my weighted blanket.
Some days I dance around the house with delight.
I cook a lot these days.
I miss our easy take out. (We really only did it once a week, but it was a relief!)
I'm loving reading The Little Prince as a family.
I'm plotting which book to read next. How many books can we read together after scriptures?!
I showed the kids clips about the Holocaust yesterday.
Two kids had nightmares last night.
I guess I went too far. They asked; I obliged.
I really love my husband. A day feels like an eternity before I see him at dinner.
I don't tell him I love him enough.
I can tell the difference between the mail, UPS and FEDEX trucks.
We rarely get mail; it always goes to the neighbors.
Mya and I have smiled at each other a lot lately.
I love when we are on good streaks.
Elle told me every detail of her dream last night. It took 22 minutes, and I was like...woah....
She can't not tell every detail of every story.
I love her for it.
But it also drives me insane.
I enjoy the sound of the birds chirping.
I live for duck drama (and there is always drama) every morning.
I'm preparing a lesson about constellations for my kids.
I remember drawing moon phases on onion paper in my earth science class in high school.
I told my neighbor how I asked my kids for lesson ideas and encouraged her to do the same.
My kids gave me so many ideas.
Her boys gave her 1. A lame one.
I'm grateful my kids indulge my need to teach.
They are really good students, except when they don't understand a math concept.
They basically swear at me in their brains when they don't get math.
I sometimes swear out loud at them when they don't get math.
Life is oddly sweet.
Life is soooo long.
January feels like a year ago.
Remember when we all talked bad about dumb grey January.
April feels like 500 years.
One hard thing about quarantine is that I feel a little lost.
I don't really know my purpose.
Obviously it's to be home, teaching my kids.
And I LOVE that (except eLearning on occasion...I just love teaching)!
But what is Janine's purpose?
What is something I do for me?
Counting minutes until Tim gets home loses its luster a couple hours in.
But these are things I think.
Life is oddly sweet.

7 comments :

  1. This testimony of Lord Krish Spiritual help for me is going to be declared all over the internet to publish his name to people and allow others who have relationship problems to be helped by him. Trust is the key to a successful spell. My name is Richard Becker and I am from Bucharest, Romania. I started writing this testimony on Wed 29th of July, 2020 and I purposefully put the date here so that I remember that it is just within 2 days of contacting Lord Krish Spiritual that my long lost relationship with my ex wife was finally over. I reconnected with my ex wife on the 28th of July after contacting Lord Krish on the 26th of July through his email lordkrishshrine@gmail.com and within 2 days, my ex wife came back to me after separating from her for over 8 years. It was a miracle because I never believed it would be possible. I am still surprised that as I am writing this testimony, she is still sleeping in our matrimonial bed. I am indeed happy sir. Thank you for helping me and I pray other wonderful people give wonderful testimonies too about you. Get in touch with Lord Krish Spiritual to save your relationship. Whatsapp message +2349060153379 and Email: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER WHO SPECIALIZES  IN LOVE SPELL . My name is Adams Agathe and I am here to testify about the Great DR PADMAN who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great DR PADMAN  , real and unique man with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great DR PADMAN , He made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with HIS special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great DR PADMAN now he will help you. and you can also contact him now via Email: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com  on his own Whatsapp +19492293867 You can either contact him on His website,  http://padmanspell.com/  Thank you Great DR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley