i'm okay


This little girl just wanted to say, "I'm okay." Mya has been doing splendid since Thursday. It doesn't seem like she even remembers what happens. They said she wouldn't. She was fatigued but today kept us on our toes running through the aisles at the grocery store. She is as happy as we are to be alive and well. I just love her so much. I snapped this sweet picture in Denver over the weekend. We had so much fun at Jesse's wedding. More pictures to come. We all just wanted to put some minds and hearts at ease. We love and thank you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments :

  1. I love this photo. I'm glad Mya is doing well. How was Denver? I really want to go there. I've only been to Durango for a very short afternoon. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me alegra mucho saber que Mya está mejor.. Ella es muy fuerte y tiene mucho para darles todavía. :)Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! I'm glad she's doin better!

    That story reminds me of a story my mom told me of that happening to linzee when we were babies. 2 cousins were watching us for our 1st time with baby sitters and Linzee stopped breathing and they actually took us to the hospital and realized they took the wrong baby in the ambulance and examined me instead. Linzee was ok, just stopped breathing for a minute and turned blue. Kinda funny :)

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley