Appigo Work Party

Before we went to Tim's work party, we told Mya to go get ready to play. She came back fully armored with a hat, her ladybug backpack, a bracelet and her sunglasses. She looked so cute we had to take a picture because accessories only last 5 minutes on Mya.

Tim's work rented large blow-up toys for the adults and kids to play on. Although no pictures were taken of my favorite jumping toy, I loved the obstacle course. I didn't race anyone but when no one was looking I went on it a time or two or maybe even three. Mya just loved bouncing on the jousting one. She wasn't very happy when the men kicked her off to pummel each other with the jousts. Tim won the first round but lost to his boss in the final rounds. To his credit, his boss has a low center of gravity (and I think he is around these toys a little more than he let on because he was good at each one.) We also had fun sticking to the velcro wall. It is kinda strange to be stuck on an object where you have no way really of getting off until the velcro gives. It was quite possibly the best work party I have been to. Tucanos catered and we all ate and played like we were ten again. Thanks Appigo.






5 comments :

  1. My word. That does look fun! I've never done anything like that before. Was the party better than the Salon 7000 Christmas party? "Is that a poem in the fire?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING over those velcro suits. You guys look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soooo fun! And cute little Mya! LOVE the accessories! She's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to try one of those velcro walls. Wish I could have been at that work party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures it sure looked fun! Mya is so so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting! I sure miss you and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley