life...


Our life in pictures over the past two weeks...


Tim's girls




Pictures of Mya and V







I can't even really explain how much I LOVED staying home with my girls last week. Of course, it was blissful because I hardly had to do much on my own. I had help coming from every direction. And I so appreciated it because after being back at work this week, I really needed my personal time with them last week without the stress of cooking or cleaning. I went back to work part-time on Monday and while it has been difficult to leave Genevieve, I have been able to leave her in very capable and loving hands. Cathy has been with us this whole week and has taken good care of both girls. I think Mya really believes we are at Grama's house in Michigan. We will be sad to see her go at the end of the week.

We have all been busy around here. I am still adjusting to my new work schedule. Tim is still trying to balance school, work and two kids who want his attention every time he is around. Mya has been busy potty training. I didn't want to potty train her until after V came because I didn't want her to regress once V came. She has good and bad days, but I think she is really getting the hang of things. And can I just note that I love what she looks like in panties...adorable. Her skinny little legs make me smile every time I see them. So keep your fingers crossed that she will get potty training down quickly because I would really like one less expense. I think I used 24 diapers between Mya and V one day last week. Sick...I know. V has been busy waking up more. She has been much more alert this week. I love when she looks around and stares at me. We started tummy time today and according to Cathy, she was a trooper. She is a strong little girl. After Mya, I think I just expect to have strong children. I wonder if V will be doing sit-ups at 5 months too. We'll see.

I am sorry if I have been slow at posting. I am adjusting to life and feel exhausted by 8pm so posting is the last thing on my mind. However, I will try to keep up with things so you can see the girls and hear from me. I know you miss me when I don't write. Well, I know some people miss me. I am still here. Just slower these days.

2 comments :

  1. thanks for the cute pictures! i know it took effort to put them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss it when you don't write, but I feel like you are so much more on top of it than most people. I am actually very impressed! I read all your posts! It's the way I feel like I am still connected to you even if we don't get to see each other, or talk much! I miss you so much Janine. And can I just tell you that you were in my dream the other night, and we were in Argentina! It was awesome, but I'm not going to lie it was kind of a strange dream.(aren't most...haha) but I loved it, cause I felt like I was really hanging out with you! I am glad to know that things are going well. You are an amazing writer, so keep it up!:)

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley