master


I am the master of messes. And that's all that matters when you produce moments like this. Today Mya, V and I made flour angels in the kitchen. 2 1/2 cups of flour is a perfect match for fake snow. We've been patiently waiting the snow around these cornfields but have been sadly disappointed with a lot of rain and frost. I decided to make my own snow today. And while it created a big mess to clean up and a bathtub filled with flour clumps, it was definitely worth Mya's final comment to me before naptime, "This has been a really fun day mommy." You betcha.

To see more, see here. I hope we will make a few more messes before Christmas knocks on our frigid door. I'm just preparing myself for the wrapping paper mess that always occurs on Christmas morning. Anyone else excited?

3 comments :

  1. Best. Mom. Ever.
    Seriously. You are nice. But you are right...the picture is totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley