an idol inspired nickname: Kristen

I know I say I have a lot of best friends. Well, I do. I am probably closest to five or six people and always refer to them as my best friends. Tim makes fun of me a lot. My next guest blogger, Kristen, is probably top of my list. We communicate at least every other day. She is one of the kindest and funniest people I know. I love her more than words can say. She and Ryan are recent newlyweds. You may remember that I attended their wedding back in July.


Do you have a special pet name for your crush?

My husband loves American Idol.  So much so that one time he asked to change the plans we had together when he realized that the first episode of that season was on.  If we didn't change plans he'd have to miss it and he needs to "see who is auditioning so [he] can predict who is going to win American Idol."  And watch we did (and still do).  Ryan Seacrest was doing a little blurb with Lee Dewyze before he sang one of his songs and Ryan had gone onto the website of a paint shop Lee used to work for.  Ryan was quizzing him on some of the names of the paints for the plethora of colors that were displayed on the website.  The first color Ryan asked Lee about was "snugglepuss", which is in the purple family.  He asked if I wanted to be his snugglepuss and since then he lovingly refers to me as "his snugglepuss."

Link for clip from american idol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuCcuW_osVM&feature=fvst
Link for the color snugglepuss: http://www.benjaminmoore.net/368.html

1 comment :

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley