our love story: how we met (vlog style)


This is our first attempt at a vlog, or video answer. Turn the volume up a bit because after watching it, Tim reminded me how bad I mumble. Oops. Please try and look over the fact that I cut in every ten seconds while Tim is talking. And please don't look at our messy kitchen. And avoid staring at my greasy workout hair. P.S. We didn't eat the rest of the pie.

We had fun doing this as awkward as we are. But if you liked it, tell me. Perhaps I can coax Tim into doing more for the future. We'll see. Enjoy the story of how we met. And just as a side note to keep in mind: When you get to the part about Tim's brother's wife (sp?), I feel you should know that she has become one of my best friends since Tim and I got married. We were not already friends when she met Tim's brother. That would've made the story even crazier.

9 comments :

  1. Ok, Totally cute!!! :) Do more!! But Tim needs to sit closer too, b'c I had a hard time hearing some of the stuff he said, and my volume was at max :) Hope you guys get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Love Vlog!!!! You are way braver than I am. I'm so impressed! Too cute!

    I love pie.

    If my post is too long please tell me and don't feel pressure to use it. Maybe I missed the boat on what you were looking for. Let me KNOW!!!!

    P90X.

    SWEET!!!! (SWEAT!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You are brave to try out a vlog! I haven't dared attempted one yet. And how great of your hubby to join in with yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you two are so adorable!! and don't worry, i always interrupt mr. taylor every few seconds when he tries to tell our story, ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu guys are adorable. I am glad I saw your post on Facebook. Of course someone had a hand in getting the two of you together :)

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley