Too many good answers to just choose one: Jenna

I had never read Jenna's blog until I received her email responding to the February Crush Project. I had no idea she was reading my blog. It's crazy how the blog world works. You write and write and wonder if anyone is reading it, and then someone responds. Jenna's blog is so fresh and real. I'm glad I found her.


Jenna graciously answered all the questions. I couldn't believe it, but I love all her answers. 

How did you meet? - We met at church through mutual friends.
What did you think of him/her on your first date? - Oh I was head over heels before our first date. Haha.
What do you remember about the first kiss? - I was lost for a few minutes.
What has been your best date? - We try to do one date night a week. We always do Brazilian food on Valentine's day.
What has been your worst date? - One night, when we were engaged, we fell asleep during a movie over at his house. (sitting up of course - ;) - on the couch) When we suddenly woke up at 2am we rushed to drive me home. I also, just happened to leave my keys at home before I left for our date night and locked myself out of the house. That was a fun call to make to get let in the house. Not.
Do you remember the first awkward moment between you two? - The first time we ever met we had the most awkward exchange. We walked past each other and about five seconds later both turned around at the same time for a second glance. We were caught!
Do you still have his first love note? What did it say? - My first love note from him was found on my car the morning after our first date telling me 
How did you know you were in love? - I stayed up all night constantly just thinking about him and chatting about him with my roommates.
How did he ask you to marry him? Or how did she react to your proposal? - He asked me to marry him while we were out celebrating a one year anniversary of a very important life choice I had made. It was so unexpected and to date one of the best nights of my life.
What is your favorite memory of your wedding day? - One of my favorite memories was our first time alone as newlyweds. We drove from our wedding site to our reception site together and just reflected on what had just happened. We shared secrets and memory snapshots that noone else will ever know about.
What is your favorite moment of the honeymoon? - Sleeping late with no other focus except on each other. We really took advantage of that time. It doesn't happen often.
What was your first gift to him/her? - a 70-300 lens
Do you remember the reason behind your first fight? How did you make up? - I don't remember. But we make up by being quick to say we are sorry and let go of our pride. He is much better at this than I am but I have definitely gotten better.
What is your preferred way to flirt as a married couple? - This is a hard question. Everything just seems so natural now that I don't know when I'm flirting. Ha. 
Do you have a special pet name for your crush? - I call him husband or jord or mocaco which means monkey in portuguese.
How do you keep the flame alive after months or years of marriage? - As I said before we make sure to do one date night a week. We strive to communicate properly and respectfully. We find things we love doing together and separately.

3 comments :

  1. I love that Jenna answered all the questions! It is amazing how you can feel like you know someone by simply reading through a little questionnaire! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me and including all of my answers. I figured you would just pick one. Too sweet.

    xoxo, Jenna

    husbandandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I have really enjoyed all of the February Crush Project posts this month! And i'm pretty sure I went to high school with Jenna's husband...what a small world!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley