When you know...you know: Kendra

My next guest blogger, Kendra, is a witty writer at Our Little Almanac. She and her husband reside in Virginia and enjoy raising their baby girl in the east coast beauty. Their daughter is a doll. When my interest grew in blogging, Kendra was one of the first blogs that motivated me to move forward with my desire to write. I don't think I've ever told her that. Well, now I have. I hope you will stop by her blog and fall in love with her family.


My heart pounded in my chest when I saw that tan boy with perfect lips and luscious brown hair walk in. You see, I almost missed him because I was busy being somber in the back of the classroom. My parents had just uprooted me midway through my freshman year of high school without my consent and moved me in to a town I had no desire to be. I was busy thinking about how miserable my life was on my first day at my new school when heaven suddenly came to my aid. That boy made my teenage heart throb. And I knew instantly, just like Noah did with Alli in The Notebook, that "when I see something I want I gotta have it!" So my fifteen year old self went and got it. A year later Jared did the best thing a high school girl could wish for and asked me to prom by singing to me in front of 100+ people at camp. Oh, do you wish you could see that? Here ya go! 5 years later he asked me to marry him. I may be biased, but I think we might have one of the best love stories out there :)

4 comments :

  1. Cute story!! I love how you have all of these cute love stories on your blog!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story! This is such a sweet series you are doing :)
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kendra and her sweet, sweet family. =)
    Char xo
    www.itsacharmlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your making me miss love..........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley