christmas




We spent Christmas in Detroit with Tim's uncle, aunt and cousins. It was nothing short of magical what with large stuffed animals, one very lacy pop-star dress, one doll house (baby included) and lots of love that is hard to describe. I have said it before and I will say it again, but I do believe I inherited one of the best of the best in-law families. Not only do I adore Tim's parents, but I also love all of Doot uncles, aunts and cousins. It is always a party when we get together. I only wish we could see them more. For more pictures, see here (I should warn you that it is a looong post).

**A special note: Jerry and Cindi, thank you for an incredible Christmas. I love you more than I say. Thank you for loving my children as you do your own grandchildren. You made this Christmas very special for all of us.

1 comment :

  1. Family time at christmas is always special! Beautiful family/pictures.

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley