breathtaking






It is no wonder to me that the song "Popcorn popping" was created. Spring has been popping up all over Wisconsin and while I know spring is long gone in some states, I am soaking in every scent and slight breeze as I sit beneath the lilac bushes out back or my white popcorn tree out front.

Wisconsin smells sweet at the moment. All I see when I look to my right or to my left are bright-colored tulips, dozens of blooming trees and beautiful yellow and red bushes adorning nearly every lawn. This may be my favorite season in Wisconsin. After a long and fairly gray winter, it is nice to finally see color.

Everything about this season is breathtaking. I love all of it and am so glad I am fortunate enough to stay home and actually watch the plants bloom overnight.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley