joy school


It is safe to say that V loves joy school. It's not much of a school, but she doesn't know the difference. It is completely unorganized, but I guess a two-year-old girl wouldn't know that. Joy school coupled with my own version of homeschool is really teaching V her letters.

Last week, I found out I was teaching school a half an hour before the kids arrived (see...it's really unorganized), but I decided to make it low stress, and everything went fine. I was in charge of teaching the letter B so I blew up a balloon and had the kids run around throwing the balloon at each other. I'd like to call it the soft version of dodge ball. They loved it. They also painted boats, ate brownies, and played with building blocks.

I'm telling you what...teaching kids is really starting to come naturally these days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley