how we roll in hotels.

We are a hotel's worst nightmare. They love running laps around the foyer, pushing the elevator buttons a million times, jumping on the bouncy beds, licking the (hopefully clean) mirrors, and calling the front desk on the hotel phone a little too much. I have no doubt that our neighbors curse us at breakfast and spit at our door every time they pass it. I know I would. 

But here' the deal: I don't really care. The kids love it, and I love taking them. The night before Christmas Eve we drove up to Anaheim to surprise them with a Disney Christmas Eve. They loved the hotel a lot.  




1 comment :

  1. this looks way too much fun. I bet your girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley