Strawberry sweet










A few weeks ago we drove up to Carlsbad to enjoy strawberry picking for the first time. You could smell the strawberries as soon as you exited the freeway. The fragrance was bold and beautiful. I was itching to get my fingers on the juicy ripe treats. I honestly think the kids thought we were headed to Disneyland so when we drove up to the strawberry lot, they were like, "Wait whaaaaaa...?" But after we explained the process and after tasting more than a few stolen strawberries, they loved the experience. Those strawberries above cost us a pretty penny, but they were the best strawberries I have ever had in my entire life. Take me back. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley