around here.

I was quickly going through the 1000+ pictures we've taken over the past month and couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a few shots of the rest of the family. Somehow we are all surviving the craziness, and we're still finding time to share lots of love and laughter amidst all the growing pains.




 I just can't get over Mya's style. I will have you know that I have very little to with my girls' outfit choices. V constantly picks my (and now Birdie's) clothes out in the morning, and we are obligated out of love to wear whatever concoction she comes up with. Sometimes I think Mya is growing up too fast, but then she'll walk downstairs with an outfit on like the one above, and I just smile and remember that she is still my little six year old. 


**I love this picture.**

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley