i think it's crazy, and i'm only doing it because i love her.

(this girl won't stay still long enough for me to get a decent shot.)

It's 9:53pm and 34 degrees outside. In approximately 4 hours, I will be getting out of bed to brave the below freezing temperature to sit in line outside a local preschool in hopes to register her for next year. I think this system is absurd, and believe me...I've let the owner know how cruel this system is. I mean what is this--the Black Friday of preschools?

You better believe I love my children because I don't even bat an eye at the real Black Friday these days. This is just crazy. Wish me luck as I go freeze my bum off tonight with a bunch of other crazy who-haws in this small town! My friend was right when she said, "Sounds like there's some money in opening up another preschool in your town." Anyone? Anyone? 

1 comment :

  1. I have SO had that thought here. All the preschools here are either too "daycare" or too expensive!!

    ReplyDelete

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley