Nana visits






My mom watched the girls when we were in New York and Baltimore. She learned first hand what it's like to run my house (without the help of a partner mind you), and she did it so well. My girls loved having their nana here; they even picked up a few of her traits. I'm still telling Elle that she can't just slip chapstick down her shirt because she doesn't have a bra to hold it in, but she continues to do it, and it makes me smile every single time.

Thank you mom! Thank you for taking time off work to help us do something we felt was so important. We are deeply grateful for any help we receive from family and friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley