a few more hospital photos



















I've been slowly sorting through the pictures we took at the hospital. A friend of mine took a few other pictures of the girls meeting Timmy so when I'll post those when I get them, but for now, here are a few others that I really love. Tim and Mya visited me on Friday afternoon after her school field trip, and she really loved spending some extra alone time with him, and she even fell asleep cuddling him.

I can't really describe how beautiful it was to see Tim with a boy. His love for him was immediate and unique. He has waited for him since we went to our first ultrasound of Mya. I have no doubt in my mind that we needed our girls to come before our little guy, but I'm certainly glad Tim finally has a son. And I'm glad he's the baby.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley