nana kathy




After fracturing my rib, my parents rearranged their schedule to fly to Texas on separate weeks and help me with the girls (and everything else in the house). My mom came to my rescue when it came to big nesting projects. She helped me organize the baby boy's section of my room, clean under cupboards and deep clean each room. I'd lazily sit in a chair and catch my breath while she cleaned. I felt awful about it, but I'm so grateful for her too. She was a huge help, and I loved my time with her. My dad and brother visited after she left and helped cross off the last things on my list.

I can't tell you how grateful I am for my family. They have sacrificed time, money and comfort to help me throughout my life, especially in my adult years. I love them so very much.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley