Today I didn't want to get out bed. I did obviously because staying in bed wasn't an option, but whenever there was a quiet moment, I snuck upstairs and pulled the covers over my head and just blocked everything out.

I signed up to do too much this week. Sometimes that happens. I have nothing planned for next week, so life will feel as it always does, but this week has nearly tanked me. I feel tapped out and a bit sad. I'm just going to lean into the sadness until it goes away because I feel like it's just a natural part of life--the ups and downs, I mean.

Lean in friends to whatever you may be experiencing; I can promise you that you are not alone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Be kind and considerate with your criticism... It's just as hard to write a bad book as it is to write a good book." Malcolm Cowley